Has God been impressing upon you to get involved in pro-life ministry? Do you have 3 hours per week to serve? Then plan to attend our 2 day volunteer training on October 4th and 5th to learn more about the Center and the ways you can get involved! We need volunteers in every area (see below)
Volunteer Positions: Help us serve the mothers, fathers, and babies of FPRC by becoming a:
- Clothes Closet Volunteer – help by sorting through donations, stocking the shelves, and helping them purchase needed baby and maternity items!
- Administrative Volunteers – help by answering the phones, scheduling appointments, data input, and more
- Client Advocates – help by either mentoring the moms and dads during their ongoing visits through our Earn While You Learn program or become a peer counselor and be able to conduct new client intakes and options counseling.
- Mobile Unit Driver (male) – driver for our mobile medical unit when we are going out to service locations and will assist with greeting moms/dad and possibly helping with initial paperwork
- Mobile Unit Peer Counselor – volunteer who will commit to a 6 hour shift once per month (or more) to go out with a nurse and MMU driver to assist with the counseling and intake portion of the client visits as well as chaperoning ultrasounds.
The class is being held from 9am-5pm on Friday October 4th and 9am-4pm on Saturday October 5th at the Center. For more information about volunteering or to register for the class contact Angela Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org.