We need volunteers in every area of our ministry. No matter what your gifts, we can use you! Here are just some of the volunteer opportunities we have at Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center:
- Client advocate (counselor or mentor)—All you need is a willing heart. We will train you!
- Clothes closet organizer—Help us sort, count, and display donated baby items
- Administrative volunteer-greeting clients, answering phones, making appointments, data input, etc.
- Medical Volunteer-Help us do pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and more. (active GA license required)
- Church liaison
- Building and grounds maintenance
For more information or to volunteer please contact us.
There are a variety of ways your group can get involved with supporting the Center.
- Conduct a Baby Bottle Boomerang and give the proceeds to the Center
- Host a “Baby Shower” to collect items for our Clothes Closet
- Support us financially as part of a group mission’s project
- Help with our semi-annual Clothes Closet season changeover
- Assist with mailing our annual print newsletter
- Many more!
Contact us for more information about getting your group involved with supporting the Center.
Other Ways to Help
In addition to volunteering or giving financially there are many other ways you can support Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center and stand up in support of life. See below for some detailed ideas and suggestions on ways you can get involved.
Sponsor our Annual Events
- Support our annual fundraising gala
- Participate in our Run/Walk for Life 5K
- Participate in our fall golf tournament.
- Make personal appeals to private organizations, churches, businesses, and your friends and family.
Invite us to speak
- Are you interested in having a speaker from Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center speak to your church or community group about the Center and about pro-life issues? We would be happy to arrange a speaker for you. Please contact us to arrange for a speaker.
Host a Purity Tea Party
- As part of our mission to promote sexual purity we offer a Purity Tea Party for teen girls that presents spiritual truths about the consequences of sex outside of marriage. We present these truths in a non-threatening manner to encourage teen girls to choose a life of serving Christ and walking in sexual purity. If you are interested in hosting a Purity Tea Party or would like more information please contact us.
The “Choose Life” tag
Vote for Pro-Life Candidates
- The Bible says that we are to be in subjection to our governing authorities. Please, let us all do our part to influence the governing authorities by voting and voting our values.